Monday, February 4, 2013

Project 3: Totally Looks Like ...

We dropped the pencils and picked up the camera for this project. We were to look around and find objects and stuff that looks like well recognized things. Most of my photos can from one day of shooting at Cedar Park Veterans Memorial Park. 

I saw a Piet Mondrian's painting in the playscape. I was lucky to get the little dabs of primary color seen through the tiles on the playscape.  



From Disney's Aladdin



Gumby was at the water fountain.


This is a useful tool, but maybe I'll keep it caged up just in case. 



This playscape even has the eyes


This one's more obvious



AHHH!!



I hope this brings me good luck



It's an Astrodome for ants



Generally Baseman's characters don't have an open jaw, this is the best example I could find. The candle holder definitely has a face but the artist it resembles is hard to find.





No comments:

Post a Comment